These yummy balls are loaded with antioxidants and make the perfect after-school snack.
g coconut butter
tsp stevia powder
tbs raw cacao powder
ml almond milk
g coconut flakes
- Melt the coconut butter in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water, ensuring the bowl does not touch the water.
- Stir through the stevia and cacao until smooth.
- Remove from the heat, add the milk and stir until thickened.
- Take 1 tablespoon of the mixture at a time and roll into balls.
- Roll in the coconut flakes and place on a tray.
- Refrigerate until set.
- For a nut-free version, use rice milk instead of almond milk.
- Image and recipe from Supercharged Food for Kids by Lee Holmes published by Murdoch Books.