Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and with this meal you will breakfast like a king. Packed full of all the breakfast favourites.It will fill you up and keep you going for hours.
- 2 sausages
2 rashers bacon, rind removed and halved
1 tomato, halved
mushrooms, sliced or whole
1 small tin of baked beans
1/2 cup milk
salt and pepper
2 slices bread
- In a frying pan, spray some canola oil and place sausages, mushrooms and tomatoes in it. When the sausages are half cooked, add the bacon.
- When all is cooked, remove from frying pan and set aside in a warm place.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl with the milk and salt and pepper.
- Heat a little butter in a frying pan and add the eggs with the heat on low. Gently lift the eggs from the pan as they cook so that they become scrambled.
- Place bread in toaster and cook.
- Place baked beans in a small bowl and heat.
- Butter toast and place it with all the cooked items onto a warmed plate.Serve with orange juice and hot coffee.
- This the ultimate hangover cure!
- You can add or omit things you like or dislike and change the way you cook the eggs. Just as long as it stays BIG!
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, Australia’s best recipe finder.
- Use mushrooms, sliced or whole.