Chocolate-hazelnut cookies so easy it’s silly — deliciously silly, that is
Three-ingredient cookies have been buzzing around Pinterest lately, and hands down, these are some of the best. The fact that you can actually make a real, delicious cookie out of three ingredients is sheer genius, and the chocolate-hazelnut goodness of Nutella makes it almost criminal.
I whipped up a batch of these cookies over the weekend, and my husband ate them all within two days. They are that good.
More: 13 decadent Nutella recipes for the chocolate-hazelnut lover in your life
3-ingredient Nutella cookie recipe
Adapted from A Busy Nest
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 large egg
More: 15 times Nutella was turned into incredible works of art
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat liner.
- To the bowl of an electric mixer, add all the ingredients, and mix until well combined.
- The mixture will be thick but should be moist enough to roll into balls the size of 2 tablespoons.
- Add the balls to the baking sheet, and flatten them slightly with your fingertips or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for about 7 minutes, until they are cooked around the edges and still slightly soft in the middle. Let the cookies sit on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then cool on a baking rack.
- Continue until all the cookies have been made.
More: 3 luscious Nutella cocktails guaranteed to bring a little magic to your day
Note: You can also roll your cookie balls into some sugar to give them a little sparkle. For best results use Nutella from a freshly-opened can, not older, dried-out Nutella.
Before you go, check out our slideshow below:
Originally published Sept. 2014. Updated June 2016.