Hey, someone got chocolate and peanut butter in our martini… and we’re not mad
I love, love, love sweets, and I’ll add chocolate to anything, whenever and wherever I can. I also love experimenting with cocktails. When I tried out this chocolate-peanut butter cup martini recipe for the first time, I knew it was a winner — it’s sweet without being supersweet, and you can adjust the recipe to the amount of chocolate you want.
More: 20 gorgeous cocktails you need to drink now
This recipe is for Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup fans, but if that’s not your thing, try swapping in a different chocolate candy bar.
More: 22 herb-infused cocktails that will change the way you drink
Peanut Butter Cup martini recipe
Total time: 5 minutes
- 3 ounces chocolate syrup
- 1 ounce rum
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces chocolate liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounces milk
- 1 Peanut Butter Cup, for garnish
- Pour the chocolate syrup into your martini glass.
- To a cocktail shaker, add the rum, vanilla vodka, chocolate liqueur and milk. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour into the martini glass.
- Garnish with a Peanut Butter Cup.
More: 15 Retro ’40s cocktails you’re going to love