Almonds and peanuts are both high-protein foods, making these a protein-rich snack. Protein is made up of amino acids that are the building blocks of your brain’s networks and can nourish your brain.
cup almond meal
tbs smooth peanut butter
cup shredded coconut
tbs rice syrup
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and shape into balls.
- Roll the shaped balls in extra coconut and enjoy.
- If balls are not holding together well, add more rice syrup as required.
- Instead of rolling balls in coconut, you can roll them in chopped peanuts.
- Recipe created by Amanda Fraser for Kidspot, Australia’s best recipe finder.