These tender chicken mince patties are packed with veggies and have an extra burst of flavour thanks to the sweet chilli sauce. The perfect chicken burger!
- 1kg chicken mince
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
1/2 cup carrot, grated
Good quality mayonaise
Sweet chilli sauce
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, onion, celery and carrot. Form into 12 patties and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cook on the barbeque or in an oiled frying pan for 5 minutes each side.
- Assemble the burgers on the buns in the following order: lettuce, mayonnaise, tomato, chicken patties and sweet chilli sauce.
- These chicken burgers are really quite healthy if you choose a fat -free mayonnaise.
- If your patties are a little too moist you can add 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs to the mix before refrigerating.
- You can freeze any unused patties for later.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, Australia’s best recipe finder.